Topics: What impact did your parents have on your spending and saving habits? One of our scholarship applicants shares a story of divorced parents with polar opposite money habits and how those habits impacted their life.
– Jessica (Westhampton, MA) is running multiple businesses and concerned about how to make ends meet.
– Yet another reason to not buy gold.
– Walt (Colorado) watched a news piece on 401(k)s and asks how to prepare for the worst.
– Is your financial situation making you sick?
– How to get interest charges waived by asking politely.
– Excessive excess.
– Quote of the day from E=mc2
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
401K Fallout by 60 Minutes –
Worried sick –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question