On today’s show: Ric (San Antonio, TX) has heard both sides of the argument of paying off your house early or investing, and wonders which is best.
– DJ (Cali) asks about the taxation of crypto currency.
– MoneyWoman Abby shares the true cost of fast food.
– Ty (Colorado) just graduated college and is almost debt free. He asks how to get start his adult life with a strong financial outlook.
– Please ignore the following terrible advice from certain mortgage lenders.
– Rob’s wife has recovered from breast cancer but the treatment wiped them out. He has two daughters in college and asks for advice on how to recover financially.
– Grove is a new service for discount financial plans. Is it right for you?
– Simple things can improve your business dramatically.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question