Topics: Looking for a little inspiration from those who came from nothing and made it? Listen to what these famous people have to say about building wealth.
– Victor changed jobs and asks if he should take his old 401(k), cash it out and pay off all his debts.
– Jessica is a full-time college student needing ideas on how to save money.
– Gianluigi is contributing to a company IRA and asks if he can contribute to a post-tax IRA as well.
– Why do millennials (or anyone) love Olive Garden?
– Even historic landmarks are running out of money. What does it mean to your retirement?
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
IRA Aggregation Rule –
Millennials love free bread sticks –
Colonial Williamsburg has drained it’s endowment fund –
Using money you don’t have quote –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question