Topics: Katie gets into an accident with the Honda Fit. Scott gives a financial and relationship lesson from a bad situation.
– Jean steps into a Rich Dad Education seminar and asks if the 3-day up-sell is worth the $495.
– SEC busts ‘Hamilton’ ticket resale ponzi scheme. What you should watch out for with exotic investment opportunities.
– Queen Latifah has a car loan of $24,000 on a vehicle worth $13,000 and wonders what to do about it.
– In defense of Mariah Carey.
– Deniese has had to file for bankruptcy and asks what to do about her student loans.
– George asks if he qualifies for an HSA, and if not would COBRA be better.
– Wayne (Kalispell, MT) has paid off all his consumer debt!
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Hamilton Ponzi scheme –
The Book on Rental Property Investing –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question