On today’s show: Smarty pants advice from the big brain trust that help us increase our wealth.
– Katy (Sacramento, CA) has $100,000 equity in her house but not enough to for a downpayment on a home in a nicer neighborhood. She asks what she should do.
– Try out FIRECalc to see how likely you are to run out of money.
– Mary and her husband have extra money to invest and ask where the next best place is to put it.
– Mac says you shouldn’t invest in a 401(k). Is he right?
– Christi has a question on how to track receipts and spending when using the cash budget and envelope system.
– Andy and his wife are debt free and paid off $195,000 in debt!
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
Marriage Kids + Money show –
Fire Calc –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question