Topics: Scott lays out the things people of all ages should do to build and protect their retirement savings.
– Lori disagrees with me on getting term insurance for a stay-at-home parent.
– Alex is 16 years old and wants some saving tips.
– Erica asks if foreclosures and short sells are the most affordable way to accomplish purchasing rental properties.
– Neal has a bunch of student loan debt and asks if he should pay it off before investing.
– Viko is checking into trading FOREX.
– Lucas (SoCal) has a debt payoff plan but is concerned about not having an emergency fund during the 3-year payoff.
– Elon Musk isn’t as smart as people make him out to be.
– Zach (Silicone Valley) is 30 and paid off $50,000 in debt!
– How much is enough?
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question