On today’s show: The financial talking heads make a great living giving out controversial sound bites for the 6 o’clock news. Check out the latest round of advice and how it can harm your financial independence.
– Tim is newly married and works for a non profit. He asks about Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) to pay off his student loans.
– Greg asks Scott’s opinion on Tony Robbins investment advice from Tony’s book Money Master the Game.
– James (Boston, MA) earns too much for a Roth IRA and asks about putting some bonus money in a regular brokerage account instead.
– Another tale of someone creating a crypto currency fund to cash in.
– The story of Dave’s Killer Bread and how the company giving a second chance to people with criminal records.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
New retirement rules –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question