Topics: Scott shares the M.A.P. principle to help you achieve your retirement goals.
– Phoenix Jet has an AA Advantage card and is deciding if it’s worth to change to something more favorable to travel.
– Our April challenge is here!
– Victor has a questionable 457 plan and asks if he should stay in or switch to putting money in a Roth IRA.
– Another reason why commissioned salespeople should be avoided.
– Roger is a Gen-Xer and shares his goal of having $3.2M by retirement.
– The imperial state overlords of California bumped up the cigarette tax in CA by $2 a pack, will it cause people to save more money?
– One billionaire lost a bunch of investor money, what can you learn from it?
– Juan (Florida) shares what he learned about money as part of our scholarship contest.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Trinity Study on Safe Withdrawal Rates –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question