Topics: My bold predictions for 2017 and beyond.
– Wells Fargo has decided once again to put profit before people.
– Lucas asks about paying off debt vs. the tax benefits of 401(k) contributions.
– Millennials can expect to collect social security checks later and they should be happy about it.
– Ian (Jamaica Queens, NY) wants to get rid of his credit card debt and start building wealth.
– Hannah is a freshman in college and needs to track her income even though it’s inconsistent.
– Josh has an excellent tip on how to build a business.
– Landlord drama continues thanks to some squirrels.
– Deanna (Seattle, WA) paid off $20,000 in 12 months and is debt free!
– Today’s show is brought to you by the letter N for net worth.
Links mentioned on the show:
Raising retirement age –
Wells Fargo keeping commission based retirement accounts –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question