Topics: Scott reveals the characteristics of debt-free people and what their lives look like.
– Rich can’t see the power of compound interest working in his investments and asks if he’s missing something.
– How to save money on home alarm monitoring.
– Cherene is on fire to get out of debt and start investing. She asks about Schwab vs. Vanguard.
– Fiona (Ewa Beach, HI) asks how to send a student to school and not take on $20,000 in student loan debt each year.
– Sachi has $280,000 in student loan debt and asks about how to get out of debt and afford a house.
– What states have the most millionaires?
– Capital One credit card hacks.
– Jeanine is struggling with pop up expenses like medical bills and groceries and asks for how to handle it.
– Shauntel shares what she learned about money.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Capital One Travel Hacking –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question