On today’s show: Stasha (North Conway, NH) is trying to avoid breaking the budget and going into debt this holiday season.
– Shelby asks how to save up for the big things she wants.
– Troi’s husband owns a business with his brother and are trying to figure out an exit strategy for retirement.
– Manny asks how did you go about determining your ratio of retirement savings versus traditional brokerage accounts or savings if you want to retire early?
– Katie (El Paso, TX) and her husband just moved across country and drained their savings. They are trying to figure out how to get ahead.
– Robert finds some sweet deals on sporting equipment on eBay.
– Win a $25 Starbucks Gift Card.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
Sell your gift cards for cash:
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question