Topics: Mortgage rates are ticking up – should you be worried?
– How much are financial adliesers paying to be on Top 100 lists?
– New downpayment option for home buyers.
– Anthony (Sparrows Point, Maryland) is getting hit with reorganization fees by his broker.
– JR (San Jose, CA) is deeply invested in his company stock and wonders if he has all his eggs in one basket.
– Talon is in college and finds it hard to save money.
– Kristin and her husband paid off $33,000 in debt and will be debt-free in 2017.
– Jacqueline has $10,000 on a credit card from a vet bill and her husband won’t help her pay it.
Links mentioned on the show:
Curse of the Barron’s list –
New down payment option for homes –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question