On today’s show: How college students can optimize their schedule and prepare for the workforce at the same time.
– Katie has a money saving travel tip for parents of small kids.
– Cameron is 17 and is concerned about how to pay for college.
– Charlotte is deciding on when to start collecting social security.
– Joshua (Mahomet, IL) wants to start a drone business but needs money to get it going.
– How much downpayment are people putting on homes?
– Kibble Burger’s new guessing issue is out with loads of time wasters.
– Wells Fargo ripping more people off.
– Ric (San Antonio, TX) has a 21-year-old son and asks about buying a car for him.
– Aini is taking unpaid leave to figure out what to do in life and looks for some guidance.
– Are you dating yourself by carrying a wallet instead of a card case?
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question