Topics: Scott discusses getting a late start on your finances and what’s more important than the age at which you start.
– Learn the master negotiating skills Katie uses when working with contractors.
– Dave (Bismark, ND) is deciding on what investments are best for retirement
to minimize taxes.
– Dave is finishing an MBA and wants the best options to pay for school.
– David and Monsta (YouTube) ask about robo advisors and how good they are.
– Roberto is $50,000 in credit card debt and asks about debt consolidation companies.
– Scam alert: Look-alike website are getting more and more sophisticated.
– Patra is looking for the best ways to attract clients to a company.
– Yes, it’s another poem.
– How to set yourself up for success.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please subscribe to the show at
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question