Topics: Is a traditional 401(k) or Roth 401(k) better for you?
– Kristin (MA) asks if she should hold or sell EE savings bonds.
– Dusty is deciding on which mutual funds to pick.
– Pete (Tokyo, Japan) asks about ETFs vs Index Funds.
– Jane (CT) has no retirement savings and questions on her life insurance policies.
– Being unconventional in your decisions.
Links mentioned on the show:
Calculate the Value of Your Paper Savings Bonds –
Traditional 401(k) vs. Roth 401(k) calculator –
Personal Capital 401k analyzer –
Future Advisor 401k analyzer –
Vanguard Hong Kong –
ETFs vs. Index Funds
Witt Actuarial Services –
Glenn Daily –
James Hunt –
To get your free guide How To Save $1,000 In One Week text the word ROCKSTAR to 44222
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question
Download the show transcript