Topics: Why you should not prepay funeral expenses.
– Kristin has aging parents who will be meeting with an advisor soon.
– Stephen (Colorado Springs, CO) and his wife are debating how to best use their income.
– Corinne has co-workers who are not happy with her goal of becoming debt-free.
– H is for Haggling.
– Laura’s husband is forming a new business and wants to protect himself.
– Nicholas wants to optimize his credit cards.
– Dolores saves $600 on a new vehicle.
Links mentioned on the show:
Federal Trade Commission Funeral Costs and Pricing Checklist –
Vanguard Germany –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question