Topics: Tips and tricks to getting the most out of your Health Savings Account.
– Bill (Pennsylvania) asks about putting extra money towards a mortgage if he will be moving soon.
– Heather has consolidated debts and can’t make her payments.
– Solange shares her financial goals.
– F is for Financial Independence.
– Paul (Down Under) is a money moron and asks if his budget is appropriate for getting out of debt.
– Take chances and get messy.
Links mentioned on the show:
Health Insurance Savings for 2017 (Save money on healthcare with HSAs) –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question