Topics: How To keep up with the Joneses (on a budget).
– Leroy is looking for a house and asks if adjustable rate or fixed rate mortgages are better.
– How to save trees and reduce clutter.
– Dolores (Jackson, MI) asks if its possible to be financially successful with an inactive husband.
– Andrew (Longview, TX) asks about loan consolidation with Prosper.
– Making a better life for yourself.
Links mentioned on the show:
National Do Not Call Registry –
Karrot (Personal loans) –
Prosper (Peer-to-peer lender) –
Lending Club (Peer-to-peer lender) –
SoFi (Personal loans) –
To get your free guide How To Save $1,000 In One Week text the word ROCKSTAR to 44222
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question
Download the show transcript