Topics: Scott shares a recent conversation he had with someone that created a financial plan for a client that just became a billionaire. Hear about the simple philosophy of how the ULTRA RICH manage their wealth and how you can apply the same principles to your own finances.
– The 19-year-old millionaire who’s on his way to being broke.
– Chris has a wife with a mental illness and is having challenges trying to get out of debt.
– Princess Leia is moving from American Funds to Vanguard next year and is deciding between waiting to put the money work or let it sit in cash.
– How did the Eton Park hedge fund do compared to the boring old stock market last year?
– Miguel wants feedback on the Robinhood app for investing.
– Bryan (Saco, Maine) is unloading a rental home at a loss and asks about the tax implications.
– Brian and his wife paid of $10,000 in debt!
– Quote of the day from @MichaelHyatt
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
– Cuban slugger orders ten exotic cars –
– $7 Billion Hedge fund shutting down –
– National Alliance on Mental Illness –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question