Topics: What type of choices would you have to make over a long period of time to see significant results?
– Which former CEO worth $181 million is buying his own raisin bran?
– Alec is 26 asks about Vanguard index funds vs. Betterment vs. Roth IRA
– One weird job that pays up to $80/hour.
– Carolyn is 51 with a special needs daughter and needs to do some retirement catch-up.
– Are you paying a monthly fee for your credit score? You’re waisting your money.
– Carlos (Zambia) is 24 and trying to figure out how to pursue his childhood dream of being a pilot.
– How to really read more books in 2017.
– Scam alert – popular websites are being mirrored and look very convincing.
Links mentioned on the show:
Rent, food, utility assistance – 211.org
Steps to become an airline pilot –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question