– The Stupendous Yappi once again gets another prediction right and shares how you can profit from his psychic ability.
– Another pension plan bites the dust and its the union members who are paying the price for mis-management.
– Bart (Orlando, FL) is a bartender with inconsistent income and needs a good way to budget. Genevieve is an independent contractor with the same situation.
– Nick reported using Credit Karma free tax service he got a higher return back than last year when he used a pro.
– Steve asks about ETF newsletters and if they are worth the cost.
– Neil (Minneapolis, MN) works two jobs and can’t find the time with his wife to budget.
– Homeowner tip for new buyers and current home owners.
– Stefanie asks where to put an emergency fund.
– Loren (Grey Eagle, MN) has a pension and wants a way to calculate the net present value.
– Brian (Cheesehead, WI) has a lump sum to invest and asks if it’s better to do dollar cost averaging (DCA) or get the money working all at once.
– Is my wife’s local advisor charging unfair fees and taking advantage?
– Quote of the day from ???
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
N.Y. retirees struggle to survive –
25 ETF newsletters –
Vanguard Dollar Cost Averaging Study –
Calculate the present value of an annuity or pension –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question