On today’s show: Have you heard of job insurance? It’s time to seriously think about getting some to protect your greatest asset.
– Tax savings tip if you have young kids in private school.
– The Magnificent Yappi has another bold prediction come true. Send him your money!
– Jennifer wants a book recommendation about getting started in real estate.
– Tabasum has $8,400 in debt and can barely make the minimum payments to get out of debt.
– Nicole (Atlanta, GA) had her employer switch 401(k) providers and she asks for guidance on what to pick.
– Lottery winners are sharing their tips on how to win the next jackpot. Better listen to them!
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question