On today’s show: Payday lenders are getting a pass thanks to the dismantling of the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau. Your retirement plan will be dismantled next.
– Alan (Baraboo, WI) is trying to decide who to name as beneficiaries on his life insurance and pension.
– Gabriel is in her 30’s and needs help understanding how to balance spending with unexpected events.
– Dan is 16 and trying to use his money effectively.
– Tiarra (Detroit, MI) hates where she lives and wants a better life for her husband and their four kids.
– Beam is a new savings account with a whopping 5% interest rate. Scott investigates if it’s for reals.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
Forbes IRAs and Trusts –
Seven misconceptions about car loans –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question