Topics: How to eat out and save money.
– Robert (Kent, WA) is becoming a graduate assistant and is considering getting a house.
– Terrence (Sonoma, CA) has high interest credit cards and needs help.
– Madam Smellypits thinks she’s smarter than I am – is she?
– Jen (San Jose, CA) What financial issues should my fiance be talking about?
– Harold (Salt Lake City, UT) thinks index funds are for the birds.
– Ed (Silicon Valley, CA) is being charged high fees by his advisor.
– To have an amazing life.
Links mentioned on the show:
34 Tips To Slash Your Eating Out Spending In Half –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question