On today’s show: What are some shopping hacks you can use to help with overspending? Scott reviews a list of creative hacks that was published by Acorns and digs into which one really would help (or not).
– Amanda (Dallas, TX) asks for the service used to protest property taxes to save you money on property taxes.
– Discover the key to saving money at the grocery store.
– Laura asks for advice about quitting a job.
– Lorena is a stay-at-home mom with little savings and wants to learn about investing in stocks.
– Pizza! Pizza! The label cops are winning at your expense.
– Jen paid off $2,000 in debt by working overtime and selling stuff.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
10 Creative Hacks to Curb Overspending –
Property Tax Protest – www.PropertyTaxProtest.com
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question