Topics: Scott discusses the power of being nice and how it can lead to bigger and better opportunities, both in business and in life.
– What are the tax implications of day trading?
– Increase productivity in 5 seconds with this simple trick.
– Javier has $250k in a TSP and is looking to expand into other investments.
– Maggie’s husband wants to get involved in a business venture and she wonders if it’s a scam.
– How to invest in gold.
– Frankie is 28, married, debt-free and has a $46k inheritance he would like advice on what to do with.
– Brady wants to setup an online savings account for a new car fund and wonders where to do it.
– Terry’s husband re-allocated his 401(k) funds to a money market account and want help knowing what funds to invest in.
– Wife of a listener wants her husband to be polite but firm when asking for discounts.
– Quote of the day brought to you by Thor.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Start Engine –
Blooom 401(k) analyzer –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question