On today’s show: Creative and budget friendly ideas for things to do on a date night, with your kids, or friends. Valentine’s day doesn’t mean you have to break the bank.
– Sebastian is a high school senior, bored with school, and not sure what he wants to do.
– Hammer Time has a money saving tip for tax prep.
– Deanna the Dog Walker has a 2018 update.
– Susan is 62 and owes some debts to the Bank of Evil but can’t pay them. They aren’t willing to help her and she asks what she should do.
– Janus (anonymous) is a teacher with $178,000 in combined debt, no retirement savings, and asks for guidance in her situation because the debt has affected her health.
– A unique way to potentially make money with seat options (no, not those options trading thingys).
– Some positive fallout from the new tax code.
– Onimole (Ashland, OH) has a seriously ill father and asks how he can afford $17,000 a year for college.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
Excel 1040 –
Seat options –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question