Topics: Using real estate investment trusts (REITs) to increase your investment returns.
– Who is Steve Aoki?
– Darby asks if it is better financially to rent vs. buy.
– Make extra money by testing websites.
– Rachel is graduating with a mechanical engineer degree and wants to stay out of debt.
– Stacy is moving two steps forward and one step back.
– Sarah found $50 by changing cell carriers and has a delicious snack recipe.
– Paul (Australia) paid off $50k and now has only a mortgage to pay off and asks if he should pay down the mortgage or invest instead.
– Start your own free library.
Links mentioned on the show:
Vanguard REIT Index Fund Investor Shares –
User Testing –
Little Free Library –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question