Topics: Rethinking student loans and even car loans could cost your high school student $550,000 over their lifetime. That’s a lot of pizza!
– Rafael (New York City, NY) noticed Warren Buffet takes massive positions in individual stocks and wonders why.
– DJ (Cali) has four taxable investment accounts and asks if there is too much overlap.
– Darren (Irving, TX) earns $75,000/year and asks how much house he and his girlfriend can afford.
– Odo has exceeded the limits for IRA contributions and has a question on how it might be possible to do a backdoor Roth IRA.
– How soon can you buy a house after a foreclosure?
– A money saving tip on car rentals.
– Megan shares the money lessons she learned growing up, submitted as part of our scholarship program.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Caleb Maddix, The Extraordinary 14-Year-Old Entrepreneur –
Backdoor Roth conversions –
Bankrate mortgage calculator –
Embracing your inner child –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question