On today’s show: Last, last minute gift shopping ideas both for the holidays and for future gift giving events.
– Shelley has a SEP IRA at work and is trying to decide between a Roth or Traditional IRA contribution.
– Chris is 25 and just starting work. He asks about how to set up his 401(k).
– Are you saving if you’re part of the gig economy?
– Jemima has credit card debt and student loans but is also trying to pay for her daughter’s tuition.
– Today’s money hack is the importance of shopping around for a good contractor.
– Jasmine (United Kingdom) has $3,000 to invest but knows nothing about how to get started and asks if she needs an advisor.
– Laura asks if it’s better to save Roth money in a regular investment account and then transfer it to a Roth account.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question