On today’s show: Could you spot a millionaire in the grocery store? Probably not. Hear about what it takes to get to millionaire status and what those who have, spend their money on.
– A survey by T. Rowe Price shows parents raiding their kids college funds to pay for everything but college.
– Melissa is losing a second source of income and needs advice on paying off credit cards.
– Olga (Italy) is a scuba instructor barely getting by and asks for help on increasing her income.
– Are you letting security rob your ambition?
– Two facts about insurance everyone should now.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question