Topics: Five 401(k) millionaires share their not-so-secret strategies to reaching the $1 million milestone. They range in age from 49-64.
– Jason asks if he has a credit freeze will Credit Karma still be able to monitor my credit?
– Tracie is looking for healthcare options if you can’t get medicare.
– One tip to help raise your savings.
– Dave asks if ETFs or mutual funds are better for a three fund portfolio.
– Michael says you cannot take a principal only withdrawal from a Roth IRA and not get hit with a penalty. Is he correct?
– Ann asks how to get her husband on board with the plan.
– Twitter – What are my thoughts on the six month emergency fund?
– Tasha (Columbus, OH) and her husband paid off $19,000 in four months to become debt free!
– Quote of the day from Jean Luc Picard.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Money Magazine How I Saved $1 Million –
Healthshare services –
IRS Ordering rules for Roth IRA distributions –
How to get your partner on board with a budget –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question