Topics: Scott explains how price and cost are different and how you can apply that knowledge to purchases, asking for a raise, hiring people, or making more sales.
– Megan’s husband received some stock options and they have several questions on how they work.
– Justin needs help finding good people to grow his business.
– Samin is struggling with making payments to creditors due to a job loss.
– Krista just graduated college and asks for some budgeting tips.
– Lael is deciding between debt consolidation or using the debt avalanche to pay off debts.
– Red alert warning: A financial advisor rips off an unsuspecting customer for $1,500 of her hard earned money.
– Three quick debt success stories of people who decided to ask for help.
– Quote of the day from H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question