Topics: We are now landlords.
– Tony (Apollo Beach, FL) has significant assets and is concerned about being sued.
– Dan (Limerick, PA) is 35 and asks how much he should have saved in his 401(k) by now.
– Jesse (San Antonio, TX) wonders if the imperial federal government could someday drain her 401(k) to pay for band uniforms.
– Greg (Seattle) wonders about picking life insurance.
– Wil asks if paying 1% to an advisor is worth it.
– Elaine is struggling with higher rent, a car payment, and credit card debt.
– Dolores with another win.
Links mentioned on the show:
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question