On today’s show: What a Turkey Trot and troublesome toddlers can teach you about personal finance.
– Dan argues a low interest rate loan for a car isn’t a budget killer. Is he right?
– Yet another reason you need an emergency fund.
– Alex asks about dollar cost averaging and how frequent you should do it.
– Melodie (Lakewood, CO) and her fiance consolidated debts to find out they owe $40,000. She asks what she should do.
– Beth emails the Equifax CEO about the security breach and gets a quick response by avoiding customer no-service.
– Red alert warning – watch out for this eBay scam.
– Andy and his wife are debt free and paid off $195,000 in debt!
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
Marriage Kids + Money show –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question