On today’s show: How Steve hid in the bushes to help him land his dream job.
– Cammie (Heber Springs, AS) has a six-month-old and asks where the best place is to save extra money for him.
– Jesse (Colorado) wants to get started in rental properties and asks about liability protection and tax efficiency.
– Sarah has a question on Amazon Prime and if it’s worth it to get for the discounts.
– Ric (San Antonio, TX) asks about the process from moving from one investment company to another.
– Wendy is a couple months behind on paying her credit card bill and asks how to get back on track.
– According to Consumer Reports who are the best and worst insurance companies?
– Jesse (Colorado) is financially independent and can tell his boss to stick it if he wants to.
– Quote of the day from George Moore.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question