Topics: Scott tells the store of a man held back in school three times, graduating high-school at age 21, who stuttered, had epilepsy, and still went on to grow a multi-million dollar business.
– Steal my business: Scott shares a business idea you can have.
– Humberto gives us an update on his financial situation and asks about target date funds.
– Lesego is failing at saving money and needs financial advice to improve the situation.
– Mark is 27, lives with his parents, earns $42,000/year and asks about the best way to pay off his debts.
– Grace (Canada) has a 13-year old with autism and wants to know the best way to invest to provide for her son later in life.
– Teal’c (Chulak) is unloading expensive toys and wonders about paying off a boat with cash makes sense.
– Dianne is 52 and an empty-nester and wonders if she should sell her house.
– Marc (Michigan) is leaving his job and looking for advice on how to find his next thing.
– Quote of the day from Spock
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
RDSP Institutions –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question