On today’s show: Scott explores more not-so-secrets of millionaires to build wealthy habits to get you to your own $1 million net worth.
– The myths of fake math and inflated returns.
– Chioma has $120k in student loans and is trying to buy a condo to reduce her rent expenses but can’t qualify for a loan.
– Jeremy (Tennessee) asks about his options in his 401(k) plan and deciding on what’s best.
– Grace and her husband are stuck in the paycheck-to-paycheck cycle and looking to get out.
– Mary asks about the Mint budgeting app.
– How to track down your lost cash.
– Walter has a paid off car!
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question