On today’s show: What could be coming up with the new tax law changes and how will it impact your future income?
– John (Apple Valley, CA) asks about the proposed changes to 401(k) contributions and what the average person is putting away for retirement.
– Have you heard Chipotle will pay for your college education?
– Seth has a question about the proposed $500,000 mortgage interest deduction being floated in the tax overhaul plan.
– Jedi Knight has a new job and asks if his saving goals are appropriate.
– Justin read Tony Robbin’s book and asks about the All Weather Portfolio.
– JM asks if SoFi is a good deal.
– How one man makes a living buying and selling clearance items at Walmart.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question