Topics: Scott announces his brand new discounted home delivery food service.
– Why paying attention to your reward points on your credit card can save you money.
– Rhonda has $5,000 in medical debt that is holding her back and asks what to do about it.
– Darren (Winnipeg, Manitoba) and his wife are deciding between paying down their primary home, getting a rental home, or investing their excess cash.
– Sylvia shares how timing the car buying market saved her big bucks.
– Emily (Massachusetts) is applying for scholarships and wants some tips on how to pay for college.
– Starr has 15 credit cards and asks about having too much credit available if she plans on getting a mortgage.
– No. 1 Question Asker Rafael asks why Warren Buffet tells people to do passive investing when he (Warren) does active investing.
– Jay (Philippines) sold his refrigerator to pay off a medical debt for his grandpa.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question