On today’s show: Steve was an 18-year-old working in a tourist information center. With an in-depth knowledge of Irish history, he was asked to lead a walking tour of French tourists. Hear how he turned this opportunity into his dream job.
– Kelly’s husband borrowed $150,000 from his retirement to fund a friend’s business. Twelve years later the friend owe’s him $200,000. What should be done?
– A simple tip to increase your credit score.
– Mario is 40-years-old and asks if he should cash out his $26k 401(k) balance to pay off credit card debt.
– Ashley is trying to get over the last hump of being out of debt and asks for some help.
– What can a 30-year-old dolphin named Fungi teach you about investing?
– Tyler is the millionaire next door. Hear his story of becoming debt free.
– Quote of the day from Frank McCourt.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question