Topics: Our remodel of a 1950’s home.
– Justin is deciding between a 529 plan an an ESA.
– Darby has two savings goals to prioritize.
– Kevin has a question about signing up for a 401(k).
– Mayra and her husband have paid off $37,000 in debt!
– Kevin’s wife wants to start a business and wonders about paying taxes and getting deductions.
– Taryn (Honolulu, HI) is deciding between a student loan vs. a down payment on a condo.
– Kevin is looking for a safe place to park his emergency fund and earn money.
Links mentioned on the show:
Setting up a sole proprietorship –
Compare 529 Plan and ESA –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question