Topics: Scott shares the story of how he once lost a basketball game 108-12 and how the biggest competition in your life isn’t what you think it is.
– Trish is a photographer who always ends the month in debt and asks how to make more money while pursuing her passion.
– Justin is 30 years old with $50,000 and is deciding if he should put money into a Roth IRA or put the money towards real estate investing.
– Mario is in debt and wonders if he should just stop paying on his credit cards.
– Juliana is spending 2/3 of her income on rent and doesn’t know how to budget for her situation.
– Samuel (Parts Unknown) is an international listener and is looking for free ways to invest.
– Nuno and his wife are debt free and want advice on the next step after maxing out retirement accounts and paying off their homes.
– John isn’t happy with his investing returns and wants to know how to increase them.
– Grace (Canada) is interested in socially responsible investing and wants my take on it.
– Are you putting your raise to work?
– Quote of the day from W. James Bragg.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Putting your raise to work –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question