Topics: The Turner Administration just had its first setback.
– Sell your unused gift cards to get extra money.
– Banks just can’t quit hitting you with overdraft fees.
– Chelsea (Las Vegas, NV) asks about buying time in a pension plan.
– Monica (Ceti Alpha 5) thinks I’m speaking on a higher plain of existence.
– Michael is 59 and wants advice on paying off debts or investing in a business that produces a second income.
– John is also 59 and recently divorced and trying to rebuild from scratch.
– Alice asks about the tax implications of collecting social security and working.
– Deacon Hayes on why Millennials may not be able to retire.
– Today’s show is brought to you by the letter P for Paris Hilton.
– Using your walk away power to get a deal on a house.
Links mentioned on the show:
Why Millennials may not be able to retire –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question