Topics: Scott discusses why frugality is not always the best option for your finances.
– Jen (New Jersey) has a 401(k) with high fees and asks if it’s better to invest in a taxable account instead.
– Brandon just graduated from college, is unemployed, and asks if it is wise to start investing.
– Alexis was recently laid off, has no savings, and wonders if she should consolidate her credit card bills into a single monthly payment.
– Shajee is 17 years old and wants to start investing and asks how he can get started if he is underage.
– Chris has a pension from an old employer and is deciding on an early distribution or rolling it over to an IRA.
– Update on what’s going on with Scott’s car after it got rear ended.
– Gillette welcome back program gives out free razors.
– Susan (Denton, TX) and her husband paid off 5 credit cards.
– Quote of the day brought to you by Bob Ross.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Brokerage accounts for minors –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question