Topics: Marketplace did a study comparing people with money and those without. What are the different characteristics of people between income levels?
– Sears is a sinking ship. What lesson can every generation learn from their failure?
– Nate is a 27-years-old chef and is looking for guidance on where to start investing.
– Supermodel Laura (Maryland) has a new job with no employer match in her 401(k). She asks if it’s better to do a Roth instead.
– Manuel (Florida) is picking up a part time job to pay down debt and asks how it will impact his taxes.
– Should you buy college tuition reimbursement insurance?
– Who are Fama, French, Markowitz, and Sharpe?
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question