Topics: How to work through pain and suffering.
– Jesse falls for election night market madness.
– Eileen (MA) asks about saving for college and FASFA.
– Abigail is 22 and working at a fast-food job but would like to pursue photography full-time.
– David (Dallas, TX) has an out of state rental property he’s deciding what to do with.
– A father’s letter to his adult children.
– CC (Phoenix, AZ) has an ARM loan on an investment property and wonders about refinancing or unloading the property.
– Scott rants: no millionaire ever claimed to get rich on credit card points.
– MJ has an offer for a credit card balance transfer and asks if he should take it.
– Al (Northern California) paid off $19,000 in debt!
Links mentioned on the show:
A father’s letter to his adult children on Thanksgiving –
Expected Family Contribution for College Calculator –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question