On today’s show: Charity is 48 and has $90,000 in student loan debt while making $15 an hour. She is desperate for some help to get out of debt and stop living paycheck to paycheck.
– Daryl’s daughter is 22 and has $500 in an old 401(k). He asks what’s the best thing to do with the account.
– Chad asks about the new Grove service for financial advice.
– How an animal hospital is beating the competition and what you can learn for your own small business.
– From waiting tables to growing dog treats, Jasmine Galligan turned her passion into a thriving business.
– Piyush is a student and wants to get started with investing. He asks about the safety of robo advisors for students.
– How to build lasting change in your life.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question