On today’s show: Icheb gets asked by a friend to attend an retirement planning meeting and gets pitched on a whole life policy. What does he need to know before making a decision?
– Melissa (Takoma, WA) and her husband are 24, and working on their plan for FIRE. She asks for some tips on where to allocate their resources to hit their 8-10 year plan.
– DJ asks how to put money away for his daughter that can’t be touched and she can’t blow.
– Nicole purchased a parka from Iceland and now it’s falling apart. Customer no-service is no help, so she asks how to get a refund/replacement for her purchase.
– Employees at discount brokers are doing not-so-discounty things.
– The Swedish chef pays off $42,000 in debt.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
Kiss Trust –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question