Topics: CNBC calls out one of the financial pied pipers that got it wrong – what was his response?
– Tyler is considering a consolidation loan to help him get out of debt faster.
– Kaiya wants to go to college but not take out any student loans.
– Employees of companies with great performing stock are more likely to over-invest in their employer’s stock in their retirement accounts.
– Samson wants to know how to make fast, free, and easy money.
– Anonymous is out of bankruptcy and asks how much to have in savings in case of an emergency.
– John (Parts Unknown) and his wife earn $225,000 and can’t contribute to a Roth IRA. What is there next best option?
– Daniel Norris is a millionaire living in a VW bus.
Links mentioned on the show:
Daniel Norris the Van Man –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question